Beer, Wine, and Hard Liquor License
In order to sell Hard Liquor at your business you are going to need to apply for a get a Beer, Wine, and Hard Liquor license. This will allow you to have hard liquor on the premises and allow you to sell it. If your business is a restaurant there are some other rules that you will need to obey as well.

In the case that your business is a restaurant you will need to apply for a Type 47 Beer, Wine, and Hard Liquor license. This will allow you to have and sell hard liquor for consumption on your premises. The stipulation is that your restaurant cannot only serve appetizers, you will need to have a suitable kitchen to prepare ordinary meals. Also, you must be able to show that a minimum of 51% of your gross receipts are from food sales.

At Your Service

Liquor License Network is California’s leading premier liquor licensing brokerage and consulting firm. We specialize in the sale, purchase, and facilitation of liquor licenses. Liquor License Network’s professional team of experts offers more than 12 years of liquor licensing experience to many satisfied clients. Our network of experts takes the difficult task off of your hands of locating, negotiating, and acquiring or selling a liquor license for you.

Extensive Inventory

Liquor License Network leads the way in applying technology driven applications to the liquor license markets of today. We maintain a complete and extensive database of all recent liquor license sales within the state of California thereby enabling us to negotiate with the ease and viability available to us, ensuring that our clients are getting a fair and honest deal. In addition to the technology at our disposal, we are up-to-date in all the aspects of the processing of local and regional zoning applications and conditional use permits.

Contact us today and let us help you.